Posted by Kimberly on Aug 14, 2019, 4:44:40 PM
CommentSold Careers || Chat Support Specialist
Role: Chat Support Specialist
Reports to: Support Manager
Location: Remote (US & Canada)
Hours: Some flexibility, but nights and weekends are required
About the Team
The Chat Support team at CommentSold is a highly collaborative, empathetic and passionate group of professionals who serve as the customer's primary point of contact. Our team owns customer issues from start to finish, resolves customer complaints, provides solutions and troubleshooting that can include coming up with creative workarounds, investigating program bugs/issues that will then need to be tracked and fixed, gains expert knowledge of our product and contributes to its on-going development and improvements.
In this role, you will:
- Receive and promptly respond to customer queries.
- Document each customer's question or problem as well as the resulting answer or solution.
- Troubleshoot and guide users to fully utilize all the services we offer.
- Work closely with teams across CommentSold to help navigate improvements.
- Communicate effectively with customers and team using a variety of programs: Intercom, Slack, Canny, HubSpot, etc.
- Identify Possible Website Errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are looking for people who have:
- Self-Reliance; Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of social platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and how to properly use said platforms to reach the desired audience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer literacy
- Problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail with very high standards
About Our Company
CommentSold is a rapidly growing social commerce platform revolutionizing the way online retailers do business. We strive to make shopping simple and fun by allowing real-time interactions while empowering entrepreneurs to become the next generation of retailers through social media, websites, and mobile apps. The platform encompasses a robust feature set for managing the day-to-day operations, including, automated invoicing, sales analytics, customer data, and inventory details that help owners make quick, informed business decisions.