Posted by Brandon Kruse on Aug 9, 2018 12:46:13 PM
Hello CommentSold Family - this RT is all about some big features and announcements!
Let's dive into one of the biggest new features to build your efficiency - Auto Linking!
This will automatically link posts that you post to your Facebook Group or Facebook Page, as long as the #sku is in the description somewhere! You will get an email when the link happens successfully. We had a hiccup deploying this last week - we completely reworked it to make it much safer to use. It will only link posts made after 8/7/2018 just to be safe!
We've made this a toggle on/off feature for easy testing!
FB Switched up notifications for groups again - but a little bird told us that this is the last time that they plan to switch users from "All Posts" to "Highlights" for groups! Time to run your contests and get them moved over!
Here's all you need to know - thanks to Kimberly for the write up on it!
With the growth of the webstore and mobile apps, it's important to tie all of it together with a comprehensive customer acquisition strategy! Many use contests to build their customer base in groups - which is fantastic - but Facebook Catalog gives you the ability to do the cheapest and easiest form of advertising there is - retargeting!
We have a full guide, along with reasons why you should use Facebook Catalog, coming next week!
Let's talk about APPS and how CommentSold is trying to completely change the game inside mobile apps!
We want to give you a preview of the upcoming live-sale capability in the app! We've been working hard on this feature for awhile. It requires a substantial investment in programming and infrastructure but we are making progress! This is just a small teaser of what's to come. The background photo would be your live video, and this is how the customer would interact! Checkout this quick video here (still in early beta):
Images IN THE NOTIFICATION! :O
Coming to a phone near you - product images INSIDE your push notifications!
You asked, we delivered - updated search capabilities!
Customers will soon be able to search not only be size, but by collection, sale, price range, style and just text search like "nice dress":
As always - your feedback is welcome! We are all in this together - a team striving to be better every day!
- Instagram posts are now visible on the product list
- Fixed login issue with some instagram profiles that had UTF8 names
- Fixed wholesale bug with commenting sold 1/2/3 when sizes available were S/M/L/XL. Message us if you're interested in our new wholesale features!
- Added more attributes to intercom to help us support you better!
- ShipStation timeout issue - ship station orders should sync now, no matter what
- Upgraded to latest Shopify Inventory API - performing well so far
- Upgraded to the latest Facebook API - posting as the page, into the group, is still broken for some people. We reported this last Monday to FB and are waiting for a response