Posted by Rachal Sorensen on Oct 30, 2018 9:00:00 AM
Sync Instagram to CommentSold
Utilizing Instagram side by side with Facebook is such a stellar idea! It is very simple to get set up & running!
You'll want to go to your Instagram Tab and select "Connect Instagram." It's easiest to do this from a computer, so you can manually type in the Instagram handle and password for your business account. It's not impossible from a phone; you will just want to make sure that you are either logged in (or switched to) your business account, otherwise it will link your personal account. If by chance it does link your personal account, just contact your Account Executive and they can help get it removed.
You're connected, now what? Lets post! (Just a bonus tip, almost anything you will ever need to do will be located by clicking "the three dots to the right.")
- Find your product you want to post within CommentSold
- Click the three dots to the right, and select "Download Image" if you don't already have the image on your device. A screen will pop up, and you can press and hold to save the image.
- Click those three little dots to the right again, and select "Copy Text." This is going to give you a template to utilize when posting to Instagram.
- Open Instagram on your device, make your post as usual, making sure to paste that text in the status box.
- If you keep the Style # on your status, your post will automatically link. If you would like to manually link it, or verify that it was auto linked, you can do so by clicking those three dots to the right and selecting "Link to Post."
Pro-Tip - We suggest adding "Click Link in Bio to View Invoice" into your status as well as adding your CommentSold URL into your bio on your Instagram page. It's far more convenient for the shoppers to be able to click a link, rather than leaving Instagram, opening a browser, and typing in your URL.